Friday, June 29, 2012

Geister frieska annastasia laksani Part1


Geister frieska annastasia laksani
Part1

            This story began when I wanted to just see an ad in one of the SWEAT POCARI private TV, now see it becoming overwhelming curiosity, because I can not deny that in the ad there are many beautiful women, and also songs in perdengarkan very friendly on the ears.
            Since then, I immediately look for information about the player and the songs in commercials POCARI SWEAT. At first I was looking for information to my friend who happens to now be GEISTER of CLEOPATRA DJAPRI, through my friend, I was informed that they are an IDOL GROUP consists of 28 men and beautiful women, maybe at first I did not believe it when they consist of 28 people, because I think it very much, and perhaps when they are in one stage simultaneously, will result in less wear and scenery which confused me until now is how to distribute the results of how they each gig. TT
            And I am looking for information about his or her name and song IDOL GROUP is in nyanyikannya.Ketika searching the internet I finally found the name and title of the song is the title JKT48 HEAVY rotation, dah I download pictures and songs, steady in denger, I love that song before HARDCORE-song, all day I always listen to the song that hard if you do not listen to the songs are like my life felt empty hardcore (Animashaun); D. but when I get a song called Heavy Rotation JKT48 I always listen to the song over and over again, until memorized. : D and song can replace the Heavy Rotation HARDCORE songs that I had listened all day.
            Since I download the photos of all the personnel I do not know the people I just think JKT48 personnel are all beautiful. And I do not know anything personnel-personnel that I just liked the song so I JKT48 ordinary aja dah because it has not met all of its personnel, but a sense of want to see JKT48 personnel have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment