Friday, June 29, 2012

CLEOPATRA GEISTER DJAPRI PART 1


CLEOPATRA GEISTER DJAPRI
PART 1

            This story began when I was about to watch one TV program, all seemed normal until at last ad "ads" that are about to cut the show I saw, among some of the footage is there, there I saw an ad from one isotonic drink "pocary sweat" , in the ad was posted many pretty girls dancing and singing, but I think they are women Japanese women, because let's face it, face expressions and they are really accentuate the aura aura Indonesian than Japanese, and I also gained women know they are Indonesia, when I'm read one article on the internet, it said that the woman she is in the ad is an idol group called JKT48, well then I immediately look for information about JKT48.
            In the discovery stage who they were in fact I get the news that they consist of 28 people, when I heard him was amazed and surprised, because this is very different from the others.
            Little by little information about the idol group has been revealed, but there are still more a sense of curiosity. And finally I also gained dating to one of my friends who do have more knowledge of Japanese, with whom I was told that this is the sister group JKT48 of AKB48, and was the first idol group JKT48 was standing outside Japan. After that my friend and I opened the site search data to see photos of JKT48 personnel, there I was attracted by a member named Cleopatra djapri, her beautiful face and his posture is high provide the main attraction. Cleopatra djapri live in jakarta, and was born on 20 December 1993. It's between me and him he was older, but this is not the slightest relieve me interested in him.
            Even more amazing than he was when I opened the video on youtube entitled "Cleopatra djapri jkt48 member profile", where she looks more beautiful, he is highly visible even ekspresis, so words that came out of his mouth are always delivered perfectly. And since then constantly monitor the progress of sayapun JKT48.

No comments:

Post a Comment