Friday, June 29, 2012

CLEOPATRA GEISTER DJAPRI PART 3


CLEOPATRA GEISTER DJAPRI
PART 3
         
             Not only open eyes fully and suddenly a hand mengoyahku hinggaku awakened from sleep, I see it slowly, and turns out it was my friend Armando sediri, "why ndo" I said with a wistful face was accompanied by the hope that he is gone from my expectations, "today day of basketball practice "she said with a tone that is quite upset, and after that I will immediately rush to change clothes without a shower, because I realized it was at 6 am and one hour practice time will soon begin. Today I wore number 15 with orange stripe, clothes that I think has its own fortunes.
             Arriving on the field, it turns out there are already some that are cool to warm, and I will immediately take the shoes in the trunk to be in use, but in the trunk I noticed there was gold colored markers, and without me aware of my lucky shirt I write in the name of cleopatra behind him, for some reason this can happen, which is clearly beyond the control of fikiranku. Warm-up session begins and I will be a material concern because there is writing on the back of my shirt Cleopatra, and honestly not a few of my friends who poke fun at it, but depart because they do not know what really happened in this dress.
             Coming Soon ......
Part 3 will be continued later!

No comments:

Post a Comment