Friday, June 29, 2012

MELODY GEISTER NURRAMDHANI LAKSANI PART 1

MELODY GEISTER NURRAMDHANI LAKSANI
PART 1

             This story began when I saw the ad "pocary sweat", to be honest I first saw the advertisement attracted no sense at all. Until at some point in the month of December of 2011 I do not accidentally see them on the show "100% effective" in one of the private TV stations Indonesia. And it turns out it was the first appearance JKT48 perform live on television.
             My first impression when I saw they were "surprised", it's all in because of the number of personnel as well as their many pretty ones. But since the time I was down because of the trials of life, so I so not too impressed on them. But at that moment I really enjoyed the performances of their movements and their voices are pretty good m but did not know why my eyes are always focused on one man, a woman who is not too high, white, face a very sweet and attractive. I do not usually have a fascination with a woman in one single view. And how very lucky I am, when they had finished they perform in an interview for a few minutes, and at the host pointed to a woman who I admire the idol group to introduce them, and it turns out the woman's name is the melody ...

No comments:

Post a Comment